Friday, 8 May 2009

Nice

I had a really nice day today, I'm really quite happy. Even thought I got (accidentally) blown off for breakfast by Alex, my night in shining armour Jake (I know right?) came to my rescue and kept me company :]. Then Alex and I ate and did some shopping and revised, not quite in that order though. More like shop, eat, revise, shop eat. So a revision sandwhich :p

The Alex went home to revise and so did I only I decided to have a nap instead because dispite getting more sleep than usual I'm feeling chronically tired all the time. But I got off the phone with Emma and her and I may watch Mean Girls so by that point I will (hopefully) have woken up enough to do my Timeline then go back to sleep.

I feel like one of those sloths, if I don't start moving around more mold might start growing in my hair GROSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

No comments:

Post a Comment