I did some revision today! *awesome face*
Not massive amounts but still, progress is being made :]
Had lunch with the lovely Emma, and then Tea at Tim's with Emma and sexy Alex (and of course Tim :]). We watched The Wicker Man (the original) and Emma and I had the shit scared out of us in the dark by Alex and Tim. Oh we screamed.
Turns out SOMEONE knows how to deepthroat. I was like *speachless* but in my head I was thinking 'duuuude...'. I enquired as to how thats done and was given some tips. I'll be practicing as soon as I get a chance ;)
In further news, I plan to do more revision tomorrow (yeah, try not to laugh). And in the evening I plan go clubbing with Emma and Jick. Alex is also comming for the first time in a long time (my dance partner has been returned to me :D).
Right bedtimes for me. If I get a sore throat at any point this week it is completly innocent, O.K?
As the pattern seems to go, it is time for a crappy soppy poem (funny rhymey poem is up next dw)
Life lasts but a season,
the laughter drifts away,
though your heart is broken,
your hurt, it too will fade
We plan to love forever
and though plans oft go wrong,
as starlight fades to morning
your pain will not stay long
As memories lose their glitter
and joy becomes your past,
remember this my darling,
all this is soon to pass
Sunday, 17 May 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment