I woke up this morning thinking that today being Star Trek day, not much could ruin it for me. I should have known better than to jinx it for myself really.
I made the effort to get up, straighten my hair ect ect and get to my lecture, only to wait half an hour for my lecturerr not to turn up. Which surprisingly enough didn't piss me off, hay today it Star Trek day after all.
I got the results of one my essays back, 56% which is a 2:2. That did annoy me a little but I guess you reap what you sow and as I tend to sow shit essays I can't be surpised when I get... shit grades? Hmmm ok so that saying doesn't always translate exactly but you know what I mean.
Canteen had a decent roast on for lunch for once but I didn't really feel like eating it, probably just as well, its not as if I really need to eat a roast dinner for breakfast.
I'm currantly at home, going to organise my mountain of notes and maybe even read the,. then its back to uni for a revision sesion (I saw my lecturer for this sesion and she said she's going to be there, unlike some people), so all in all pretty good day.
HOW COULD I FORGET!?
Start Trek after uni :] Wow, you know I'm in a weird mood when even the thought of Star Trek doesn't do much to cheer me up
Thursday, 7 May 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment