I haz been a busy busy gurrl. I got up early (9:30am *le gasp*) to revise, and I also managed to fit in shopping, MacDonalds AND clubbimg! I know right?! I'm just that good :p
Alex Emma and I found a Hilerious piece of paper on the way into uni that had a spider diagram of names on it, they made us LOL. In honour of the list, I wanted to change my Facebook name to 'Grandad Barry Gnutter Minge' and the fascists were like 'you can't do that, use your real name blah blah blah' so I didn't :[ but I wanted to.
Up early (HA!) tomorrow to revise cos I have an exam Wednesday (oh noes!) so really have to crack the whip. I might just pass thisd sones, the others... yeah the less I talk about that, the better methinks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment