I've not done much today. I finally got a good nights sleep so |I was shit tired and we all just stayed in the house watching stuff on the TV and chilling, it was really nice.
My dad is making his famous lemon sponge cake for dinner (WHOOT) its GOOD. He asked me if I was gonna have space to eat it and I was like 'ALWAYS'.
I saw Max Payne today and to my surprise it wasn't shit. In fact you might even go as far as to say it was good (!!! I know right?!). It was like your bog-standard dectetive flick meets Constintine, and god knows I love anything with angelic crap in it, even if its pretty shit *coughAngelsandDeamonscough*.
But I need to pee, and pretty much nothing else has happened to me today so I'm gonna go but I'll be back tomorrow with more pointless unread instalments in my slightly more boring than avarage life.
Saturday, 20 June 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment