[This space has been left purposefully blank]
Friday, 5 November 2010
A heartbreak isn't always as loud as a bomb exploding.
Sometimes, it could be as quiet as a feather falling and the most painful thing is, nobody hears it but you.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
bluecowscrazy
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(24)
▼
November
(5)
But why do they cheat even if they love you? Becau...
I can't tell you how I really feelor say what I lo...
A heartbreak isn't always as loud as a bomb explod...
Ah. And just like that its like no time had passed...
I don't miss you. I miss the memories of you. I mi...
►
August
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(17)
►
2009
(33)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(22)
Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment