[This space has been left purposefully blank]
Wednesday, 24 March 2010
Essays have drained me
I have nothing more to say.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
bluecowscrazy
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(24)
►
November
(5)
►
August
(1)
►
April
(1)
▼
March
(17)
Essays have drained me I have nothing more to say.
My love will last forever,our laugh will never fad...
Life lasts but a season,the laughter drifts away,t...
So Sally can wait,she knows it's too late as we're...
I need to sort my life out, I really, really doI'm...
Well what's the fucking point then?
Wait... what?This is all so crazy
I used to know what my future held and what I want...
I need to touch youI reach out my hand, you're nev...
I want to remember it alland breathe it all inand ...
Every other moment and every other thought is of y...
-Man's reach exceeds his grasp-Man's grasp exceeds...
So many wishes, and all of them for youIf I loved ...
Bittersweet
Sleeping in a empty bed aloneIf only what I could ...
Sometimes I wake up just so I can fall asleep agai...
I can't sleeplatelyyou've been playing on my mind
►
2009
(33)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(22)
Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment